This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
We want you to:
- Feel comfortable using our website
- Feel secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you’re using
- The type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers & contact details
- Other information as per our registration process
- Opinions of features on our websites
- About the pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our site
- The number of times you access the page
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Who collects the information?
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We may make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites to your interest
- To get in touch with you when necessary or respond to your inquiry
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
- To conduct surveys
- Direct our efforts for product or service improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest
- Send you promotional offer information
- Recognize your access privileges to our Websites
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
We will not use or store your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- As required by law or Government/Statutory Authority or to comply with court orders/ subpoena or any legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. We reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using our site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
For any information you may contact us at: email@example.com